Primary SEND TA
THE SCHOOL: This 3 form entry primary school are a diverse, caring and happy community where everyone is committed to providing the best learning opportunities for their pupils.
With a high proportion of students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities including Autism, ADHD or Dyslexia, they are looking for two experienced support staff to join their close knit SEND team.
THE ROLE: The successful candidates will have proven experience working with students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities as they will be joining an already established successful SEND team.
Positive outcomes are key and their hard work and commitment to the students are at the heart of the school.
Dependant on your skillset you will be dedicated to a particular student and/or class, commencing in September, full time for the full academic year.
TO APPLY: Please contact Thames Teachers or email your applications to find out more about this role and to apply.
Thames Teachers will run an initial interview followed by a formal interview and lesson observation at the school.
Offers are subject to vetting checks.
THAMES TEACHERS: We are a small but effective agency, run by teachers.
We specialize in recruiting for and on the behalf of London based schools only.
We cover long-term, permanent and daily recruitment requirements for schools in Greater London.
We are fast becoming known as the agency that provides an excellent service while paying the highest rates, GUARANTEED!
More Jobs from Thames Teachers
- Cover supervisor South East London
- 1:1 Part time SEND TA
- SEND TA
- Head of Drama
- ENGLISH TEACHER
- HEAD OF MUSIC/MUSIC TEACHER
- Graduate TA - Secondary - Tower Hamlets
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT
- RECEPTION TEACHING ASSISTANT
- 1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Year 2
- ENGLISH TEACHER - SEND SCHOOL
- DRAMA TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 4 TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 5 TEACHER
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- School Secretary / Administrator
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- YEAR 5 PRIMARY TEACHER