Graduate Primary TA - Barking and Dagenham
THE SCHOOL: This successful primary school pride themselves on encouraging children to develop personal qualities such as responsibility, self-discipline, self-esteem and co-operation thus equipping them for life in the future.
A light and colourful school environment, where students learning is fully supported to ensure that they are fully included in all aspects of school life.
THE ROLE: The successful candidate will have recently completed a good degree (2:1 or higher) in any subject.
They will ideally have some experience working with children, specifically Key Stage 1 year groups, however this is not essential.
A passion and special interest in working with children is a requirement.
This is a long term, full time role to commence in September for the full academic year.
There is also a possibility of joining the Graduate Teaching Program for the right person, following this long term contract.
TO APPLY: Please contact Thames Teachers or email your applications to find out more about this role and to apply.
Thames Teachers will run an initial interview followed by a formal interview and lesson observation at the school.
Offers are subject to vetting checks.
THAMES TEACHERS: We are a small but effective agency, run by teachers.
We specialize in recruiting for and on the behalf of London based schools only.
We cover long-term, permanent and daily recruitment requirements for schools in Greater London.
We are fast becoming known as the agency that provides an excellent service while paying the highest rates, GUARANTEED!
More Jobs from Thames Teachers
- 1:1 Part time SEND TA
- SEND TA
- Head of Drama
- ENGLISH TEACHER
- HEAD OF MUSIC/MUSIC TEACHER
- Graduate TA - Secondary - Tower Hamlets
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT
- RECEPTION TEACHING ASSISTANT
- 1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Year 2
- ENGLISH TEACHER - SEND SCHOOL
- DRAMA TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 4 TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 5 TEACHER
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- School Secretary / Administrator
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- YEAR 5 PRIMARY TEACHER
- Part time nursery nurses East London