‘Good' primary school teacher role, immediate start! S-E London
Are you looking for a primary school teacher position with an immediate start in September? Do you want to work at school with great public transportation links, so you won't have to stand in traffic anymore? Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher, looking for a progression in your career? Then you should apply now!
My client is an Academy, located in South-East London.
They are looking for a primary school teacher to join their current team of dedicated teachers.
The school is preferably looking for teachers with QTS, however, if you are an NQT you should apply as well.
The school is located in South-East London and travel routes to the Academy are very convenient, so you will not have to spend lots of time in traffic and can save some spare time.
Immediate start in September and visits in August will help you to get the general feeling about the school.
The position is permanent and the basic salary of MPS/UPS outer London is definitely coming up with your expectations!
The requirements include DBS check, QTS or NQT, great teaching and communicational skills, great attitude and desire to learn the new things.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person is getting a job!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
QTS, Primary school, Primary school teacher, South-East London, Permanent, KS 1, KS 2, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, KS1 teacher, KS1 teaching, taught KS1, teach KS1, taught key stage 1, teach key stage 1, key stage 1 teacher, key stage 1 teaching, KS2 teacher, KS2 teaching, taught KS2, teach KS2, taught key stage 2, teach key stage 2, key stage 2 teacher, key stage 2 teaching, teach primary school, primary school teacher, primary school teaching, taught primary school, year 3 teaching, teach year 3, taught year 3, year 3 teacher, year 4 teaching, teach year 4, taught year 4, year 4 teacher, year 5 teaching, teach year 5, taught year 5, year 5 teacher, year 6 teaching, teach year 6, taught year 6.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London