Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Registered Nurse - Fife - Care Homes - Permanent
A Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN) with elderly care experience is required to join the team at a dedicated care home in the Kirkcaldy area.
You will work closely with residents and their families, helping to develop personalised care plans and manage them effectively.
You will report to the Deputy Home Manager and offer high quality nursing care to all residents.
As a member of the nursing team you will be responsible for the safe storage and administration of medications and for ensuring all residents are treated with respect and care at all times.
This is a company which is based in and serves Fife, ensuring that quality of life for its residents is maintained at a high standard, and that career progression and personal development is always available to its staff.
Rooted in the local community, this is a small care home group with its focus on quality of life and quality of care.
You will be a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN and you will have experience of caring for the elderly.
You will have a caring nature and be dedicated to the welfare of your residents, with an outgoing personality and the ability to form strong, lasting relationships with colleagues and residents alike.
Ideally you will be keen on training and development, with an eye on career-progression, and also be a strong team player.
This is a chance to join a local care home provider, serving the Fife area, rather than being a cog in a national machine.
The role carries training and development opportunity along with competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to work for a compassionate employer devoted to promoting a high quality of life.
How to apply
To apply please submit a CV detailing and highlighting your relevant experience
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Norwich
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Stockton Thornaby
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Thornaby
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Lewes