International Team - Marketing Director
Director Product Marketing
My client is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation and is the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to cancer diagnosis.
The company is represented in over 100 countries and has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers.
Headquartered in Germany and also part of the Danaher Group, they now have a Director position available - this truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Having gained previous skills in management, you will lead a team of Global Product and Technical located across the sites around the globe.
This truly is a fantastic international position offering you the perfect chance to expand your network to each corner of the globe.
- Masters/University degree in marketing, engineering or science
- 10+ years of international marketing experience in the medical or in-vitro diagnostics industry
- Minimum 5+ years experience of managing a team
- Fluent English and German
- Willingness to travel globally
To apply for this fantastic vacancy, please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to:
Mr Ashley Snell
Specialist Recruitment Consulant - Medical Device Marketing - Germany
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +41 43 508 0816
NonStop matches the best people with the right positions.
We're committed to sourcing the top careers, offering you honest advice and sharing practical tips.
Our specialist consultants' in-depth understanding of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Digital, Social, Care, and Education industries, combined with the huge range of vacancies and clients we cover, means we can help you to achieve superb results in your chosen career.
*Please note: only relevant candidates will be contacted.
Relevant terms: director, marketing director, product marketing director, medical devices, medizintechnik, germany, deutschland, cancer, krebs, diagnosis, cancer diagnosis, diagnose, krebsdiagnose
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris