Assistant F&B Manager - Luxury Resort Scotland - up to Â£28000
Assistant F&B Manager – Luxury Resort Scotland – up to £28000
Staff accommodation available.
As an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support the F&B Manager in the day to day running of the department
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team
- Work within budgeted guidelines
- Assist in setting departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Previous Food and Beverage Management or Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Financial Systems
- Adaptable and quick thinker / decision maker
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Excellent grooming standards
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector.
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
At COREcruitment we operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? click here to send your CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
- Start: Immediate - 1 month
- Duration: Full-Time / Permanent
- Rate: Â£28k per year + live in + benefits
- Location: North Ayrshire, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Core Recruitment
- Contact: Beatrice Forest
- Tel: 02077902666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BF0508203
- Posted: 2016-08-05 14:22:24 -
- View all Jobs from Core Recruitment
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Head of Regional Operations - Nationwide - Â£75,000
- Assistant Manager, East London -Smaller growing pub company Â£24,000 - Â£25,000 MAYBE LIVE IN!!
- Business Analyst - Food business
- General Manager- High-end CafÃ© style restaurant- London- up to Â£45k
- General Manager, Hoxton - Looking for Individuals!
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Assistant- Hospitality Industry
- General Manager for Multi-Revenue F&B Businesses
- Accounts Payale / Accounts Assistant- Hospitality Industry
- SALES MANAGER - Branded hotel in London - up to Â£32000 + excellent bonus
- Assistant Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Reading - up to Â£23,000
- Deputy Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Aberdeen - up to Â£25,000
- Front Office Manager - Luxury Hotel in York - up to Â£35000
- Maitre D' - New Opening- Mayfair
- Assistant Manager - Holborn - Fantastic Multi Revenue Venue! Â£32,000 plus bonus
- Assistant Manager - West End - Â£23,000 to Â£25,000 plus service charge
- Hotel General Manager - North West - up to Â£75k + bonus
- Front of House Manager - Country House Hotel in Hampshire - Â£30000
- Cinema General Manager - Greater London - up to Â£35,000
- Restaurant Manager needed for amazing Ice-cream concept - Southall - Â£25,000
- General Manager high profile restaurant - Bath - Â£40,000