Staff Nurse Preceptorship (RMN) - Rehabilitation
Staff Nurse Preceptorship (RMN) - Rehabilitation Mental Health Hospital - Redhill, Surrey - Salary of up to £34,000 per annum
Are you a Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who is looking to complete their Preceptorship in a Rehabilitation Hospital environment in Redhill, Surrey?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work within a leading hospital in the care sector, who offer market leading training with potential to develop both personally and professionally.
The service is a pathway service dedicated to the rehabilitation of service users with enduring Mental Health illnesses:
-Excellent Salary of up to £34,000 per annum
-Opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading healthcare providers
-Affiliation with two nearby universities offering CDP up to masters level.
-Exceptional opportunities for progression.
-Overtime enhancements (25% available for extra shifts)
-Induction and ongoing training and continued professional development opportunities
-Preceptorship and mentorship programmes
-Free staff lunch
-Paid breaks during your shift and free uniform
-Employee benefit scheme
-Employee assistance programme
-Life assurance scheme
-Contributory personal pension scheme
-An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants.
The costs will be met by my client.
My client's Independent Hospital offers psychiatric rehabilitation services for people who have not made a rapid recovery and may experience continuing difficulties in personal functioning and relating to others.
For instance, they may have cognitive impairments that make it hard to plan ahead, or symptoms which make clear communication difficult, or be vulnerable to exploitation by others, or their behaviour may be challenging to others.
The Hospital is registered with the CQC to provide the following regulated activities;
-Assessment or medical treatment for persons detained under the Mental Health Act 1983
-Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
-Diagnostic and screening procedures
The role includes:
-Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
-Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
-Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
The ideal candidate will be/have:
-A current Nursing qualification (RMN) registered with the NMC
-Knowledge of Mental Health Service
-Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For a full job description, or more information on the role, contact Ehsan on: 0161 235 6832 or send your CV to: email@example.com.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire
- Social Worker - Referral & Assessment
- Physiotherapist - Acute - NHS - Band 6
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nottinghamshire
- Social Worker - Child Protection Team
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Bexhill on Sea
- Referrals Coordinator - Mental Health Services
- Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health Hospital
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant