PART-TIME PRIMARY TEACHER
An experienced Year 1 or Year 5 Teacher is required on a part-time basis (2-days per week) at a ‘Good' School in Merton for September.
This is a 2-form, vibrant Primary School that focuses on celebrating the diversity of its students and community.
The school is journeying towards ‘Outstanding' and offers a variety of learning experiences to ensure students receive a well-rounded education.
The school's leadership and teaching teams work together to offer a stimulating and creative curriculum and students are engaged in their learning.
The gap between disadvantaged pupils is closed in all classes by the time children get to Key Stage 2.
This role would suit someone looking for a part-time, 2-day per week role in either Year 1 or Year 5.
You will be responsible for the planning, marking and assessment of your class/lessons and will job share with the Phase Lead.
Applicants must hold QTS, UK class teaching experience and be available for interview ASAP.
The school is located in the heart of Mitcham however it is based close to various public transport links.
To Apply: Please get in touch with us NOW to register with our agency.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV via the button below or call us on 020 7264 4919.
Thames Teachers will run an initial interview followed by a formal interview and lesson observation at the school.
Offers are subject to referencing.
Thames Teachers: We are a small but effective agency, run by teachers.
We specialize in long-term and permanent recruitment for schools in Greater London.
We are fast becoming known as the agency that pays the highest rates, GUARANTEED!
More Jobs from Thames Teachers
- 1:1 Part time SEND TA
- SEND TA
- Head of Drama
- ENGLISH TEACHER
- HEAD OF MUSIC/MUSIC TEACHER
- Graduate TA - Secondary - Tower Hamlets
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT
- RECEPTION TEACHING ASSISTANT
- 1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Year 2
- ENGLISH TEACHER - SEND SCHOOL
- DRAMA TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 4 TEACHER - PREP SCHOOL
- YEAR 5 TEACHER
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- School Secretary / Administrator
- Graduate Teaching Assistant - Secondary
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- YEAR 5 PRIMARY TEACHER
- Part time nursery nurses East London