Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN) - Complex Care - Wolverhampton
Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN) - Complex Care - Wolverhampton, West Midlands - Salary up to £16 per hour dependent on experience
Working Hours: 33 hours - Days
Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive training package and support through Revalidation process
I am presently looking for passionate and experienced Registered Mental Health or Registered General Nurses to join this prestigious home for the elderly in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
With a very high retention rate, it is rare for this service to be hiring which makes this a fantastic opportunity to join a tightly-knit and experienced nursing team.
As part of one of the country's most recognisable providers of health care you will benefit from an array of bonuses including childcare vouchers and pension scheme.
This elderly nursing home provides specialist and complex general nursing care to each of its residents on an individualised basis.
Located just outside of Wolverhampton, West Midlands the service is easily accessible via the A460 and local public transport links.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse include:
-Competitive salary of up to £16 per hour
-Support through Revalidation
-SMART childcare vouchers
My client is one of the country's pioneering healthcare providers and in this they have won multiple awards for their consistently outstanding service.
They have earnt their reputation and it is for this reason that they retain staff and have an established team.
As part of their package they provide comprehensive induction, training and ongoing support to each member of their staff.
They will also provide support throughout the revalidation process and any specialist training that you would like to pursue.
The service itself provides specialist and often complex elderly nursing care.
More akin to a small hospital than you would imagine, many of the residents have complex clinical needs which include suprapubic catheters, oxygen and stoma care.
In order to keep up with the needs of their residents, each member of the nursing team is trained in IV antibiotics and venepuncture which goes far to alleviate pressure on community nursing teams.
As a Registered Mental Health or Registered General Nurse (RMN/RGN) you will be joining an experienced team who are passionate about their vocation and embrace any opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge.
You will have experience working within a similarly highly clinical setting and have a sound understanding of both the theoretical and practical side of nursing.
The role of the Registered Nurse is to:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Registered Nurse you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-Excellent and up-to-date clinical skills
-A Mental Health or General Nursing qualification (RMN or RGN)
-Current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -