We are looking for an experienced Maintenance/Plant Mechanic for our Waste Transfer Stations.
Salary: 23500 to 26000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their current skills across a wide variety of machinery (Atlas, JCB, Case, Terex - diggers, shovels and 360) as well as conveyors on picking lines.
Working across our sites in Leicester and supporting the Mechanic in Northampton on projects, this role will vary from day to day.
Therefore if you are looking for variety this is definitely the job for you.
The key to the role is preventative maintenance, ensuring that the vehicles are properly serviced and that machine drivers are carrying out their daily checks.
In addition there will be welding and project work to keep improving the working life of machinery, developing new products and processes to keep the business growing.
It is essential to maintain the correct records, although this is kept to a minimum with most requiring tick box checks.
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, a desire to learn and ability to deal with issues quickly, safely and first time.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- work on their own initiative
- prioritise tasks
- identify problems in a timely manner.
Normal hours would be 0700-1700 Monday to Friday with alternate Saturday morning working.
You should have your own tools although there is a maintenance vehicle with the main items required for the job.
We offer competitive rates of pay and pension.
If you are interested in the above then please either contact Jacqui on 0370 350 6 350 for an application form or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
- Rate: £23500.00 - £26000.00 per annum
- Location: Leicester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-05 14:47:20 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Care Assistants/Support Workers
- Care Assistants/Support Workers- Cheshire East Macclesfield
- Care Assistants/Care Support Workers-End of life Care
- Care Assistants/Care Support Workers
- Line Chef / Chef De Partie for Family-run Gastro Pub
- Laboratory Technician (Microbiology)
- Restaurant Waiting and Bar Staff
- Societies Coordinator
- Field Service Engineer
- Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
- Business Unit Manager (West Midlands Franchise)
- Home Carers
- Service Desk Controller
- Field Service Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Sous Chef
- Sales & Marketing Support Executive
- Health and Safety Team Administrator
- Senior Carers/Carers