Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Stafford
Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Stafford, Staffordshire - £15.50 per hour
Working Hours: 44 hours - Nights
Benefits: Competitive Salary, comprehensive training package and support through Revalidation process
I am currently recruiting for a hardworking and knowledgeable Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join this elderly and dementia specialist nursing home located just outside Stafford, Staffordshire.
This small home is part of one of the country's most highly considered elderly care suppliers and you will benefit from a comprehensive support programme including through the Revalidation process.
The service provides professional nursing care to elderly residents with age associated ill health and neurological conditions.
As nurse in charge on nights you will be expected to provide clinical management and guidance for other members of the team.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN role include:
-Competitive Salary of £15.50 per hour
-Thorough induction and comprehensive training
-Support through revalidation process
-Located within the Staffordshire countryside, the home is easily accessible via the A34
-Broad online training packages which aim to support your continuous professional growth and knowledge on an ongoing basis
My client is an elderly and dementia expert facility which falls under part of one of the private sector's most regarded healthcare groups.
They will also guide you through the Revalidation process and incentivise you to pursue specialist training such as Tissue Viability or Infection Control.
You will be an experienced nurse with a high level of clinical skills established through working within a similarly complex care setting.
You should be devoted to upholding the individuality of residents and delivering exceptional care and building robust relationships with peers and residents alike.
As the Staff Nurse in charge on nights you will be proficient in providing clinical guidance for the other healthcare staff.
The home itself provides for residents over the age of 55 suffering from age associated illness such as neurological disorders, as well as specialist cancer and stroke care.
Residents suffering from neurological conditions including Alzheimer's and dementia are cared for in the home's separate EMI unit.
The home is based in the pretty Staffordshire countryside, just outside the Shugborough Estate and Cannock Chase.
Surrounded by fantastic greenery and close to local conveniences the service is in the midst of a range of leisure activities which are actively enjoyed by staff and residents alike.
The home is considered one of the most highly regarded services in the area.
The role of the RGN Staff Nurse is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN Staff Nurse you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A general nursing qualification (RGN)
-Current and valid registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - Bath - £23 to £32 Per Hour