Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Stafford
Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Stafford, Staffordshire - Salary - £14.50 per hour
Working Hours: 22 hours - Days
Benefits: Competitive Salary, comprehensive training package and support through Revalidation process
You will be an experienced nurse with a high level of clinical skills established through working within a similarly complex care setting.
You should be devoted to upholding the individuality of residents and delivering exceptional care and building robust relationships with peers and residents alike.
As the Staff Nurse in charge on nights you will be proficient in providing clinical guidance for the other healthcare staff.
The home itself provides for residents over the age of 55 suffering from age associated illness such as neurological disorders, as well as specialist cancer and stroke care.
Residents suffering from neurological conditions including Alzheimer's and dementia are cared for in the home's separate EMI unit.
I am currently recruiting for a hardworking and knowledgeable Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join this elderly and dementia specialist nursing home located just outside Stafford, Staffordshire.
This small home is part of one of the country's most highly considered elderly care suppliers and you will benefit from a comprehensive support programme including through the Revalidation process.
The service provides professional nursing care to elderly residents with age associated ill health and neurological conditions.
As nurse in charge on nights you will be expected to provide clinical management and guidance for other members of the team.
Located within the Staffordshire countryside, the home is easily accessible via the A34.
The role of the RGN Staff Nurse is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN Staff Nurse you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A general nursing qualification (RGN)
-Current and valid registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Dumfries & Galloway - £24-28 Per Hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Community
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN - Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Cheshire
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - Gloucester - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Gloucester
- Sonographer - NHS / Private Hospitals -Band 7 -London -£28-32ph
- Radiographer –NHS /Private Hospitals -Band 5 – London -£18-32ph
- Adults Learning Disability Social Worker - Cumbria - Workington
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire