Do you have experience working within the public sector or for a not for profit organisation?
Are you CIPD qualified or working towards this?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
• Provide an efficient and supportive service to the management of the college, the heads of department and staff
• Provide heads of department with guidance, coaching and support on salaries, bonus scheme, appraisals, employment policies and procedures
and employment legislation.
• Provide guidance to the heads of departments on employee relations issues.
• Manage investigations, disciplinarians and grievance issues as necessary.
• Overseeing the recruitment process at a senior level and supporting the HR Advisor where necessary.
• Updating the staff handbook on a regular basis to ensure that it accurately describes current legislation.
Policies and procedures.
• Monitoring legislative developments and recommending, developing, implementing and monitoring employment and employment related polices as
• Analysing the current market with regards to the current remuneration packages and making recommendations for adjustments where appropriate.
• Providing advice and support to members of staff as requested.
• Managing a small team and ensuring that HR policies operate efficiently and are in line with the relevant legislation.
• Ad-hoc responsibilities as required,
• Chartered member of CIPD or currently working towards the advanced diploma in HRM/HRD
• Substantial HR generalist experience, including the ability to work at operational and strategic levels
• Experience of supporting a robust employee relations framework
• Up to date knowledge of all aspects of current and forthcoming employment legislation
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel including tables, mail merge, charts and pivot tables.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to communicate with individuals on all different levels
Hours: 36.25 hours per week
Salary: £36,000 - £42,420.00 plus 25 days holiday and pension scheme
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting
as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
- Rate: Â£36,000 - 42,420 per year
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Contact: Laura Leonard
- Tel: 01223 855440
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Req/004508
- Posted: 2016-08-05 15:07:16 -
- View all Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef