Meeting and Events Porter
Keen to find work in one of central London’s most beautiful, intriguing areas? Enthused by the idea of being based in one of our seven unique hotels? If so, then read on!
Since 1837, Imperial Hotel has offered visitors to central London an excellent standard of accommodation, a charming portfolio of unique hotels to choose from, and exceptional value for money.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit enthusiastic and organised Meeting & Events Porter to join Imperial London Hotel.
What will I be responsible for?
As a member of our Meetings & Events team, the successful Porter will be responsible for:
- Welcome guests for meetings and events and restaurants.
- Escort guests to their tables, assist where necessary with seating arrangements
- Prepare room/restaurant set-up and maintain housekeeping and stocks of the meeting rooms, restaurants and storage areas
- Take and deliver customer orders and requests for meetings and events and restaurants
- Undertake ‘waiting at table’ service if required
- Manual handling, heavy lifting and high level cleaning as required
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Meeting & Events Porter, you will need to have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous meeting and conference experience desired
- Have proven skills in verbal and written English
- ICT Literate; Microsoft Office
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Meeting & Events Porter you will be entitled to:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Meeting & Events Porter we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Please Note: When making your application, please include your CV in Word Document format.
Meeting & Events Porter
Salary - £6.70 - £7.20 per hour
Location – London
Working Pattern – Working 5 days out of 7 on a Rota
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team