Engineering Quality Manager
My client, an established engineering company, is looking for an experienced “hands on” Quality Manager, with a minimum of 5 years quality assurance experience in a CNC machining / sheet metal fabrication / engineering environment.
You must have a practical knowledge of current quality improvement techniques (8D and 6-sigma) and be proficient to AS9100 Quality Management Standard.
Ideally you would be familiar with PPAP requirements such as FMEA and SPC.
Previous auditing experience and man-management skills are also essential.
Applications are welcomed from experienced Quality Engineers looking to make the step up into management.
Knowledge of working within an Aerospace quality environment is essential ...
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent, Full time
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Dale King
- Tel: 08452260677
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: I4R-DKJ1351
- Posted: 2016-08-05 15:28:31 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Internal Accounts Manager /Business Development Executive
- Semantic Web Developer
- IT Systems Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- CAD Technician
- Home Care Support Assistant Manager
- Commissioning Editors X 2
- Software Application Support Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Goods In/Out Operative
- Experienced aluminium window and door fabricators
- Adjuster Assistant
- VB.Net/C# Developer
- Front-End Web Developer (6 month Contract)
- Occupational Therapist (Specialist Practitioner)
- Support Worker (Learning Disabilities)
- Project Design Engineer
- Web / Digital Content Editors X2