Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiothoracic
HCL Permanent is currently working with one of the most prestigious and respected private hospitals in London.
Working for a world-class medical leader, you will be joining an organisation that ensures excellent patient care and ensures the hospital is fully equipped to ensure medical excellence.
This is an exciting time to join the hospital as they’re continuing to grow due to an increase in patients and you will be a valued member of the wider team.
The Senior Staff Nurse will be responsible for providing high quality nursing through assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care for patients within the Cardiac Ward.
The role will require effectively working within the team, supervising, coaching and developing junior staff and deputising for the Senior Nursing team when necessary, as well as being confident working independently.
This is a full time position and you will be required to work earlies, lates, nights and weekend.
To be successful for the role you to be
Experieince working in a Cardiothoracic Ward
If you wish to get more details please contact Nicola Phillips on 0207 8618950 ext 2025
If you wish to apply now please simply submit your CV by clicking on APPLY and I will be in touch shortly
- Start: START DATE NEGOTIABLE
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35822 to Â£40014 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Nicola Phillips
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NJP12999
- Posted: 2016-08-05 15:36:06 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- Nurse required for NHS in London
- Bristol NHS Foundation Trust - T+O
- Endoscopy Nurses Wanted!!!
- ICU Nurses Wanted
- Cardiac Experienced?
- Calling All Nurses!
- Relocation Opportunities for Nurses
- The London Clinic - Intensive Care - Band 5
- RGN/ RMN vacancies - Care Homes
- Oncology Nurses for NHS Hospitals in west London
- Asistente medicale- Londra
- Staff Nurse - Haematology Ward
- Nurses for Hinchingbrooke NHS - Cambridgeshire
- H Grade -Urology Manager
- Specialty Doctor Stroke Medicine
- Consultant Paediatricion
- Specialty Doctor Anaesthetics
- Consultant - Anaesthetics
- Cardiac Experienced?