Discover Switzerland as Pharmacist
Are you a certified pharmacist and do you speak fluent German? Then this will be the right opportunity for you.
My client, one of the biggest pharmacy chains in Switzerland, is looking for a new Pharmacist.
In this permanent position you will be working on a great start of your career.
You will have excellent development opportunities, increasing your future employability.
As you will be working with Switzerland's most known brands you will be building your CV and giving you a great chance to broaden your portfolio
The ideal candidate would be a fresh graduate with a Pharmacist certificate that speaks fluent German and English, and who is ambitious and eager to work on his/her career.
As this position is located in the Swiss Alps, it is important that you are living or willing to relocate to the region.
What will you gain?
- Competitive salary
- Great career opportunities
- Learn from the best in the industry
Does this sound interesting? Are you looking for the next challenge? Then do not wait and apply now by sending a Word version of your CV to Rick Schroeder at email@example.com or call +41 435 08 08 17 for more information.
Key words: Switzerland, Nature, German, English, Pharmacist, growth, development, graduate, certificate, qualifications, Flexibility, Stability, opportunity, progression, market, leader, number, 1, team, player, long, term, success.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Maths Teacher - 'Outstanding' Leadership & Behaviour
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist