Site Readiness Manager
My client, a large Transport provider, are looking for a Site Readiness Manager to join their team.
This Site Readiness Manager will ensure that all works (Installations, Civils, M&E etc.) are co-ordinated properly, and delivered in the right way.
There are a large number of installation projects which need to be delivered over the next year, and these are spread across around 20 different sites across the North of England.
These installation projects can range from mobile ticketing software upgrades, through to hardware installations.
There is a Project Manager in charge of the delivery of these, but he needs some support with the risk assessments, method statements etc, and ultimately ensuring that these works are delivered according the the prescribed legislations.
There are two key milestones in the next 8 months, including one installation programme to be completed by the end of October, and the second phase all delivered by the end of March 2017.
The two challenges already highlighted include the liaisons with the various suppliers, and ensuring that they are delivering the works on time and to the agreed scope.
Also, the regulations and legislations will need to be followed and adhered to as well.
- Experience working within the Transport, Rail, Construction or Engineering industry
- Experience working within an Installation Project team
- Experience working within a Revenue Generation/Protection workstream, ideally within the Rail industry
- Experience working across multiple sites and keeping multiple projects on track at the same time
- Experience working in a Safety critical environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This is an urgent role with an August start date on offer so please send over an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- General Manager - Pathology
- Interim Head of Technical Services
- Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Tableau Developer - Contract (Urgent)
- Global Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Interim Complaint Investigators - Band 7
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Operting Officer
- Communications Lead (7)
- Senior Procurement Consultant
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager - COINS
- Interim HR Business Partner - higher education
- Director of Finance
- Distribution Centre GM
- QlikView Developers - Contract
- Project Planner
- Power BI Developer/ Consultant
- Interim NHS Contracts Manager - Acute Contract
- Mathematical Modeller – Plan Optimisation