Regulatory Affairs - Career Progress - Industry Leader
My client, a multinational company that is globally known for its famous brands, is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join its dynamic team.
You would be working with one of the most versatile and broadest product portfolios, enabling you to enhance your skill set at a rapid pace.
Furthermore, you would have the chance to develop and progress your career at one of the industry leaders.
Among others, you would be responsible for Quality Management processes, registration processes, interacting with health authorities and leading an energetic team.
The company is located centrally in a big and vibrant city.
- Solid experience in Regulatory Affairs (Pharmaceutical or with an FMCG)
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
If you are qualified and want to progress your career in Regulatory Affairs, please contact me, Vivien Kis, via firstname.lastname@example.org or you could also give me a call under +49/8921-093363 or +41/43-508-0817.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Keywords// Regulatory Affairs, Germany, Austria, Submissions, Skin Care, Cosmetics, Pharma, Health Authorities, Team, Manager, Registration, CEE, Quality
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Maths Teacher - 'Outstanding' Leadership & Behaviour
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist