Practicus are partnering with one of the UK's leading logistics providers to recruit an interim Financial Director to join their leadership team for an initial period of 6 months.
The successful candidate will be completely customer facing and commercially aware and will be responsible for all new customer agreements as well as assessing and advising on the viability of existing ones.
They will also be responsible for the financial compliance of the organisation and will head up the Audits, Credits and Ledgers teams as well as reporting into the international board.
Essential requirements for the role include :
- Logistics background
- Experience of operating as a CFO or FD and maintaining multiple business units
- Customer facing / relationship management
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to build a team
- Ability to negotiate robust commercial agreements with customers
If you feel you have the desired experience please don't hesitate to give myself, Will Fifield a call on 01491 637 090 for a discussion around your suitability.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- General Manager - Pathology
- Interim Head of Technical Services
- Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Tableau Developer - Contract (Urgent)
- Global Supply Chain Analyst, £18,000 - £21,000
- Interim Complaint Investigators - Band 7
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Operting Officer
- Communications Lead (7)
- Senior Procurement Consultant
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager - COINS
- Interim HR Business Partner - higher education
- Director of Finance
- Distribution Centre GM
- QlikView Developers - Contract
- Project Planner
- Power BI Developer/ Consultant
- Interim NHS Contracts Manager - Acute Contract
- Mathematical Modeller – Plan Optimisation