Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Cannock
Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Cannock, Staffordshire - Cannock, Staffordshire - Salary £14.50 per hour
Working Hours: 31.5/25 hours per week - Nights
Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive training and support through Revalidation process
My client is looking for a Registered General Nurse to join their team on Nights at their elderly and dementia home.
As Staff Nurse you will have knowledge of working in a comparable clinical care setting and be devoted to providing an outstanding standard of personalised care.
As part of one of the most identifiable countrywide care suppliers you will profit from access to a wealth of information, comprehensive training packages via online training and the backing and support for you to develop.
This opportunity will allow you to advance within a home which is committed to preserving and improving principles of care for residents and promoting staff internally.
Benefits for RGN Staff Nurse include:
-Thorough induction and comprehensive training programme
-Support through revalidation process
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) you will have demonstrable knowledge of both clinical and theoretical nursing developments.
You will be able to provide clinical support and direction to new members of staff, healthcare assistants and also student nurses.
Along with general nursing care for age related illness the home also has a separate EMI unit for residents with conditions such as Alzheimer's and dementia, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and mental health conditions.
The role of the RGN Staff Nurse is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN Staff Nurse you will have:
-Experience in a alike setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A general nursing qualification (RGN)
-Current and valid registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire
- Social Worker - Referral & Assessment
- Physiotherapist - Acute - NHS - Band 6
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nottinghamshire
- Social Worker - Child Protection Team
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Bexhill on Sea
- Referrals Coordinator - Mental Health Services
- Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health Hospital
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant