Registered Nurse - £16.50ph
Recruiting for Care is one of the UKs leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to work in a privately owned care home in Sevenoaks.
The service is a luxury family-run care home for the elderly set in the stunning Kent countryside.
They aim to provide a home from home atmosphere, so the residents feel that they are able to continue with their daily lives.
Residents have extensive freedom and are offered a wide range of activities.
We are looking for experienced Nurses, but will also look at newly qualified Nurses who show the right attitude and are willing to learn.
The salary for the position is £16.50.
Full time and part time shifts are available for this role.
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call Martyn Cahill at Recruiting for Care.
Alternatively you can apply to this advert and someone from the Recruiting for Care team will be in touch.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) required for Days in Preston
- Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader
- Home Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Nurse - BRAND NEW’ boutique Nursing Home
- Nursing Home Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Paramedic - Disability Analyst - Poole
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Cardiff
- OHA Team Leader - London
- RGN - Staff Nurse, Days
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights