NHS Band 5 & 6 Staff Midwife
We are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 and Band 6 Midwives to join our client's Maternity team.
Our client is a leading NHS Trust in Central London with a specialist focus on Maternity care.
Providing a full Maternity service, this centre of excellence works with a dynamic and highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of healthcare specialists.
Duties of the post:
To be responsible and accountable for the provision of high quality care within the Maternity service.
To work within the team to provide antenatal, labour ward, and inpatient postnatal care.
To communicate effectively with Obstetric MDT members at all levels.
The supervision of healthcare assistants and student Midwives.
Registration with, or eligible for Midwifery registration with the NMC.
Band 5: a minimum of six months' post-qualifying UK-based experience in Midwifery.
Band 6: a minimum of two years' post-qualifying experience in Midwifery, with wide-ranging experience (at least one year must be UK-based) and completion of a UK Mentorship qualification.
Good communication skills and a willingness to work in a flexible environment will be essential.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists and full NHS Employee Benefits apply.
Medic International Nursing is a recognised supplier to the NHS for the supply of nurses under the recently awarded LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a team places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Clients.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£26.8k - 43.1k per year + NHS Employee Benefits apply
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MID805/01
- Posted: 2016-08-05 16:33:29 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Hospital Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- Decontamination / Surgical Sterile Services Manager
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- Theatre (Anaesth-Rec) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- Mammography/MRI Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- Staff Nurse- Long-Term Mental Health
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Theatre Scrub/Anaesthetic/Rec Practitioner