BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | ESSEX
Recruiting now for an Experienced Business Travel Consultant based in the Colchester Area.
Fed up with the commute and rising fares into London?
This rapidly expanding Travel Group are seeking an experienced Business Travel Consultant.
Working key accounts where relationship building is key.
Previous experience using CRS Galileo is required although cross training may be considered.
Due to the gaining of new business, a Business Travel Consultant is required for to join a leading Business Travel company at their offices in the Colchester area.
Working within a small team of consultants working on key accounts
, Handle enquiries and reservations from clients, ensuring that they are responded to according to the client company's travel policy.
, Process E tickets and other required travel documentation in accordance with client profiles.
, Offer advice and options, where appropriate, for each itinerary, including the most cost-effective means of travel.
, Give clients accurate information about visa and passport requirements; health and vaccinations.
Ensure that visas are issued in time for travel.
, Carry out full research for each client to ensure that the best possible service is provided and that each client can make a well-informed decision.
, Offer ancillary services to clients such as car hire, hotels, private car transfers, parking etc.
, Confirm all booking information - fares; itineraries; e-ticket details; changes - within specified deadlines.
, Build and update travellers' profiles so that their needs and requirements can be met as accurately as possible (offline).
, Accurately obtain and apply mark-ups to special negotiate fares to increase sales revenue.
, Ensure that the profile and booking systems are 100% accurate and up-to-date all the time.
, Check bookings on the Quality Queue to check for accuracy & alternative fares offered.
, Ensure that all tickets are issued within specified deadlines.
, Calculate and process refunds within 24 hours of a cancellation.
You must be an experienced Business Travel Consultant who is proficient with a GDS/CRS ideally Galileo (although cross training is offered for the right candidate)
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary and benefits package
To Apply for this Business Travel Consultant position:
Click ‘ Apply ‘ now
Or for more information:
Please call Darren on 0207 347 5060 or email: Darrencole@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants only candidates that fit the suitability for the role will be contacted
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Product & Marketing Manager Leicester
- Commercial Sales Coordinator
- Personal Travel Specialist North Staffordshire
- Senior Business Travel Consultant South Birmingham
- Senior Corporate Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Temporary Travel Consultant - West Midlands
- Flight Operations Manager - Kent
- Travel Training Officer West Midlands
- Luxury Tailor-Made Consultant Ski and Mediterranean
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER | AIRLINES
- Ticketing Consultant - Business Travel, Manchester
- Travel Consultant, Manchester
- Travel Consultant Derby
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Travel Consultant
- Product & Contracts Co-ordinator South Leicestershire
- Travel Administrator - South Birmingham
- Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant, Altrincham
- Dutch Speaking IATA Support Executive, Manchester