Business Development - Brand Management - OTE £100,000
This global market leader within Corporate Brand Management is seeking a proven Business Development Manager to actively prospect new business from corporate clients, across a variety of verticals, with a focus on Financial Services, Media and eCommerce.
Working closely alongside other departments you will utilize a consultative approach, demonstrating to new and existing clients why these unrivalled Brand Management solutions and services are so highly beneficial to their organisation.
With a rapid growth phase ongoing, there hasn't been a better time to join this fantastic company, apply now for more information!
Job title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Corporate Brand Management, Brand Entry, Brand Perception, Brand Awareness
Package: £40,000 - £50,000 basic salary, OTE £100,000 excellent Benefits + Rapid Progression
In this exciting position as Business Development Manager you will be proactively prospecting and developing relationships with new corporate clients, self-generating leads and building instant rapport to maximize new business opportunities.
Selling these market leading Corporate Brand Management solutions, you will be working closely alongside other departments, such as research, planning and design to ensure you have commercial expertise for each pitch.
These unrivalled solutions mean clients can compare their Brand against competitors in several areas including product/service, innovation and performance.
Selling into a variety of verticals, you will be liaising with several c-level decision makers and as such you will act as a brand ambassador, representing yourself and the company in a well presented and polished manner.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have a proven track record of solution led selling.
Ideally, you will have experience within the recruitment industry, although this is not essential.
However, it is essential you have sold into the Corporate market, with a strong understanding of the hierarchy and key decision makers to approach.
You will be a self-starter, with a hunter mentality, showcasing a keen drive and desire to expand, win and maximum revenue from all new business opportunities.
You must demonstrate a track record excelling in a target driven environment, with the ability to utilize and work alongside other departments in order to benefit both yourself and company when pitching new clients.
Although the salary package will be negotiable dependent on previous experience, initial indication is base salary of between £40,000 and £50,000.
On top of this is a rewarding commission structure, that brings your first year on target earnings up to £100,000.
Working for this renowned company comes with the perks of excellent benefits and career opportunity.
With an aggressive growth phase underway, this is a fantastic time to join this innovative company.
With an excellent blueprint for progression, you set yourself up to rapidly move into a more senior role based upon your success.
Get in touch today, with Ciara Bliss at h2 recruit, for more information.
For more information on this and up to 100 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal marketing manager, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager –Cyber Security- £45,000
- Business Development Manager –Corporate Travel- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Health and Safety- £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Travel - £90,000 OT
- Business Development Manager – New App - £35,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager –Access Control- £85,000
- Business Development Manager –Door Entry- £75,000
- Business Development Manager- Sports Equipment – £60,000
- Business Development - Emergency Lighting - OTE £45,000
- Business Development - X-Ray Security - OTE £70,000
- Business Development - Retail Security - OTE £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella Services - £60,000
- Account Manager – Job Board Solutions - £60,000
- Account Manager – Digital Media - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Printing Solutions - £60,000
- Business Development Manager – IT Security - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Finance - £75 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Payroll Services - £60 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Travel Management - £80,000