Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: Upto £15,000 per Annum with Excellent Career Development Opportunities
The Hotel is situated on the waterfront in Ipswich, has a really exciting opportunity for a passionate Receptionist, who strives in achieving quality customer care and service.
We are looking for an organised, lively and enthusiastic person to join our front of house team.
We are looking for someone with a sparkling personality who can create a lasting impression and who has experience of working in a similar front of house receptionist role.
You will be responsible for the smooth operation of the front desk, making sure customer service is of the highest standard at all times.
You will show excellence in organisation.
Experience and duties required will include:
, Previous hotel front of house receptionist experience
, Local to the Ipswich area preferred but not essential
, Computer literacy
, Ability to work flexible hours as per shift rotas which will include evenings and weekends
, Liaising with all departments on a day to day basis
, Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please NOTE no Live-in accommodation is available for this role
We are the part of the hotels group based in Suffolk, serving great food with excellent accommodation and service standards.
If you would like to be part of a passionate team who love the industry and their hotel, please click ‘Apply' and send a covering letter explaining why you should be considered for this role, details of your salary expectations and enclosing a current CV.
- Rate: £13000.00 - £15000.00 per annum + Excellent Opportunities
- Location: Ipswich, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-05 17:01:12 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Business Administrator
- Refrigeration Design Engineer/Project Engineer
- IT Development Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Customer Support Executive
- Employment Law Consultant
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Team Manager
- Support Worker
- Support Workers
- Children and Young Persons Domestic Abuse Advocate
- Care & Support Coordinator
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Assistant (Customer Service)
- IT Cognos Developer
- Media Executive
- Direct Access Hostel Worker
- Support Workers (Weekends)
- Night Support Worker
- Senior Business Development Manager