Administrative Assistant - Legal Property Department
Do you have excellent organisational skills and a good attention to detail?
Do you have previous admin experience ideally within a professional office or legal firm?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
- Printing off maps and using markers and colouring to define boundaries
- Filing - both paper and electronic
- File opening and closing
- Assisting with searches and land registry communication
- Collating documents and information as required
- Previous admin experience
- A good attention to detail
- IT literate
- Previous experience within a professional office or legal firm
- Well organised
- Good communication skills
Hours: 9am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday with one hour for lunch
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef