Senior Account Executive
Do you have a strong and established background in Account Management at CTO, CEO level? Are you looking for a role that will utilise and build on your current Sales and Account Management skills? A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join the leading provider of Trading Communications systems as a Senior Account Executive based from their prestigious offices in the City of London.
Reporting to the UK Sales Director you will use your extensive account management skills to execute sales strategy in order to manage the accounts allocated to you.
You will use your expertise to build and manage strong relationships with local accounts in order to garner an in-depth understanding of your accounts needs to enable you to propose suitable solutions to your customer needs.
You will be working on a daily basis with Blue Chip financial service providers at an executive level.
Your role will involve building sales strategy for each account, consolidating relationships in order to become a trusted advisor to your clients.
You must have a proven track record in over achievement against targets ideally in the financial sector.
You will have proven experience in setting and executing complex sales strategies in line with the clients expectations, along with your strong influencing and negotiating skills.
Along with your strong organisational skills you will have the ability to work both as part of a team and on your own.
You will ideally have a good understanding of IP Networks, IP Telephony, as well as SIP.
Experience of Cloud systems would be desirable.
A Business school degree and proven work experience in the Financial Industry would be a distinct advantage.
This is a permanent full time role with excellent remuneration and bonus structure.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Marketing Executive
- HR & Training Assistant
- Senior SEO Consultant - Tonbridge - to £50,000
- IT Manager
- Graduate Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Website Optimisation & Traffic Exec - Temp to Perm
- Service Manager (ServiceNow) - London
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)