Electronics Product Designer - Basingstoke - £45,000
Role: Electronics Product Engineer
Salary: £45,000 (DOE)
Start Date: ASAP
My client is developing a market leading, technically complicated product.
The product itself is not being fully developed in-house (i.e.
schematic generation or PCB layout).
They do all of the I.P development and specification, manage the process of having the boards designed externally, then take responsibility for the integration, debugging, and preparations for manufacture.
Therefore the in-house team need the skills to be able to understand the technical side but not necessarily know how to do schematic design etc.
Engineering tasks required to progress the development of new products, in particular electronic and mechanical sub-system design and development, supplier liaison, testing, firmware development and testing, producing and managing specifications and other related documentation.
Engineering tasks required to support and maintain the quality assurance within all product manufacturing.
Preparation of new and updated engineering documents relating to all designs.
, An Electronics degree from an accredited University.
, 5+ years' experience in product development.
, Strong working knowledge and experience of electronics and systems.
, Highly PC literate, experienced in Word/Excel etc.
, Schematic and PCB CAD design experience/skills.
, Strong analytical, test and hardware debugging skills
, Demonstrable organizational and project management skills
, A good eye for detail
, Experience developing products for large scale manufacture
, Experience with USB, Ethernet, and RS232 protocols.
, Experience with ISO13485 quality systems
, Experience of working within an organization operating an engineering quality system and meeting regulatory requirements.
If you are interested in this fantastic position, please do get in contact ASAP.
Key words: Electronics, Hardware, Project Management, ISO13485, PCB, debugging, Manufacture, design for manufacture, Systems.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon