Registered Home Manager
Permanent Home Manager - Somerset
Home Description: Registered Home Manager - home providing support for up to eleven individuals with autism and learning disabilities.
Pay Rate: £28,000-£30,000 per annum
My clients, a highly-respected organisation specialising in providing high-quality care and support to adults with learning disabilities and autism.
Ideal candidates will have an NVQ4 / RMA qualification or equivalent, or will be working towards the QCF Level 5 Diploma, although these are not essential if you have extensive experience in the learning disabilities/physical disabilities senior management field.
Experience working with adults with learning disabilities, mental health and complex needs.
In your role you will be required to take a lead on CQC inspections, liaising with Social Services and CQC.
Experience in dealing with all HR issues is a must and experience of budget management would be ideal.
You will be responsible for maintaining good relationships with the local authority, ensuring compliance with CQC outcomes and the QAF framework is adhered to, conducting spot checks and observations on care staff, doing quality monitoring checks, supervising and appraising staff, managing a rota, managing a budget, taking a lead on action planning where required, doing assessments on new referrals, and assisting with the strategic direction of new referrals.
Applicants will have a person-centred focus, be experienced and approachable, be adaptable to this organisation's ethos, have good leadership skills and a good manager of teams.
The role is full-time and is paying £30,000 per annum.
If you would like more information on the role, please contact Chris Clayton on 01772 208963.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland