Embedded Software (Medical) - £45,000 - Abingdon
C, Embedded, C++, Vectorcast, STM32, IEC, ISO, Electronics
£30,000 to £46,000
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Embedded Software Developer has come up with a Medical Devices Manufacturer based in South Oxfordshire, who are growing every day..
They have a passion for developing “best in class” products and have a very detailed and clear product roadmap.
The software development centre of excellence is based in Abingdon, with 2 Electronics Engineers onsite, 3 Embedded Engineers (going up to 5 soon), 1 Lead Tester and 2 Mechanical Design Engineers
As an Embedded Software Engineer for this business, you'll be working on greenfield & legacy projects using the latest in the latest tool and programs to make safety critical development as easy as possible.
The structure of the department is reasonably flat, meaning you can make decisions and influence from day 1.
If you are a Software Engineer with the below experience, I want to hear from you:
3 - 5 years in Embedded Software
Experience of Safety Critical Software Development
Any experience in the below would be great, but it's not essential, and you can learn it here!
Ideally used STM32 or 32Bit Cortex based microcontrollers
IEC, ISO (medical)
This is a company who work hard but are also flexible to the needs of their staff - it's not a shirt and tie culture, there are some flexibility around working hours, and some engineers who have been with the business for a while work from home occasionally.
The salary for this Software Engineer role is between £30,000 to £46,000 plus bonuses, holidays, pension, Healthcare, childcare vouchers and much more.
Please call Joe Wickham on 01174280600 or email your CV to joe @ isluk.co.uk ASAP!
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon