.Net Developer - Basildon (Essex) - Perm - up to GBP50,000 per annum + Benefits
Cornucopia are currently working with a market leading company who have a new exciting opportunity to work in their Essex on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to work with an established company, work with the latest technologies and learn new technologies from the existing IT team.
You will be playing a crucial part in the IT department creating new applications and maintaining current.
They have an existing successful team of developers so you must able to work well within a team as well as the ability to working well on your own!!!
The company have an excellent reputation and are a market leader the industry that they operate in.
In addition they pride themselves on their working environment where they give their employees the tools to drive their own career forward and allow for the opportunity to work on a number of high profile projects.
My client is looking for a .net Developer with some of the following:
· Web services
· Visual Studio
This is an exciting time to join this company as they have an amazing growth plan this year to increase their IT and development team in-house.
What are you waiting for, Click the apply button now if you are interested in working with the latest technologies and work for a successful employer.
More Jobs from Cornucopia ITR
- Head of Strategic Partnerships - North London - £40k (£80k OTE)
- RUBY DEVELOPER - LONDON - £40,000-£60,000 + +
- Project Manager
- Web Developer (C#)
- Web developer (asp.net and C#)
- Desktop Support Analyst
- Business Analyst
- C++ Mobile developer contract
- Software Developer (C#/SQL)
- Web Developer
- Software Engineer - .net developer
- .net Web Developer
- C++ developer - iOS/Android (contract)
- Magento Developer
- CTO, Head of Technical (London) £100,000-£150,000 + bonus
- International Sales Executive (Buckinghamshire)
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Senior Software Architect