Cleaning and Process Validation Technologist
We are currently looking for a Cleaning and Process Validation Technologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area.
As the Cleaning and Process Validation Technologist you will be responsible for taking the lead to execute and manage validation activities relating to Process and Cleaning validation.
This will involve coordination with Engineering, Production, QC and QA departments to ensure a timely delivery of the qualification report.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cleaning and Process Validation Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be required to write, review and where appropriate approve validation reports prior to execution, followed by report generation.
As Cleaning and Process Validation Technologist you will be expected to take the lead in designing and optimising in place Cleaning processes.
You will be expected to supervise contractor resource where appropriate with responsibility to ensure adequate training and supervision is provided.
As Cleaning and Process Validation Technologist you will be expected to undertake any related validation activities deemed necessary by line management.
This could include the generation of validation documentation in accordance with the full validation life cycle for equipment, utilities and facilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cleaning and Process Validation Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree qualification in a scientific or engineering discipline or equivalent experience
Proven industry experience in coordinating cleaning validation or manufacturing cleaning activities.
A working knowledge and practical experience with biopharmaceutical processes or validation life cycle documentation.
Key Words: Cleaning | Process | Validation | Pharmaceutical | Equipment | Technologist |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 05/08/2016
- Rate: Â£26000 to Â£33000 Per: annum
- Location: Wiltshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Matthew Langdon
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2859
- Posted: 2016-08-05 17:39:05 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Global Fragrance Development Manager
- Document Controller
- Senior Principal Scientist - Medicinal Chemistry
- Hospital Key Account Manager
- Product Development Manager - FMCG
- Analytical Development Technical Specialist
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Research Associate - Immunology
- Packaging Artwork Coordinator
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology