My client based in Kent are looking to recruit an Installations & Maintenance Security Engineer to service London and Southeast clients.
You will be working on both commercial and domestic properties, servicing and installing CCTV, Access control and intruder alarm systems.
We are seeking an experienced all round Security Engineer to join the multi-discipline team.
In addition to sound technical skills, we also require Engineers to be customer focussed with a positive 'can do' team player attitude - this is what sets my client apart from their competitors.
- Installation experience.
- Servicing experience.
- Product knowledge.
- Driving licence.
- 3 Years experience minimum.
In return the company offers a competitive salary, company pension scheme, bonus scheme, on-call allowance, overtime, incremental holiday allowance, mobile phone, laptop and company vehicle.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative
- Store Assistant - FMCG
- Allocations Assistant - FMCG
- IT Coordinator
- Junior Sales Broker (Wine)
- Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Manager
- B2B Sales Executive / Telemarketer
- General Warehouse Assistant