Senior Marketing Analyst - London - £35k - £50k
Are you a hands on Technical Data Analyst looking for your next career move within an e-commerce company? Our client is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst in Central London who has extensive knowledge of data analysis in e-commerce, with the ability to convert this into business strategies.
Our client is a data focused business and have implemented the following technologies:
·Business intelligence platform
·Website analytics with future plans to use this for personalisation and attribution modelling
·User experience analytics
·Website performance and real user monitoring
Skills and experience:
· Proven ability to synthesise large data sets from various tools to extract actionable insights
· Scientific and inquisitive mind-set - someone who will interrogate data, solve problems and make hypotheses
· Ability to present learnings from complex data sets and analyses into easy-to-understand presentations
· Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong communication skills, ability to present to colleagues at all levels ranging from peers to senior management teams
· Excel power user - ability to manipulate
· Candidates with experience in SQL is preferred.
The right candidate will have 3+ years of experience in consumer insights, analytics and marketing of CRM.
They will also have experience in web analytics tools, business intelligence tools, CRM tools and email marketing.
4 years or more in e-commerce is highly desirable.
As a Marketing Analyst you will have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
You will also be at home with digital marketing tools and terms and how to use them.
You will be autonomous, and self-managing.
You will be quick to learn new tools.
Someone who is flexible is essential as your priorities may shift as the company's needs change.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company are an up and coming retailer.
They are focused solely on e-commerce.
The company will give you the ability to really showcase your skills within your role.
The offices are in the middle of London in a funky area with good commuting links.
The company have stylish spacious offices, a good team atmosphere and a great benefits package (see below).
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £50k, depending on experience.
On top of this the company offers an excellent employee discount, 25 days holiday, plus one day for every full year you work at the company (capped at 30 days, access to private healthcare and contributory pension scheme.
They also offer a cycle to work scheme, career progression and development, structured appraisal process, a pleasant and safe working environment and a corporate gym membership.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now as interviews are expected to happen with urgency.
Send your CV now to Tori - firstname.lastname@example.org, or give Tori a call on 0203 096 6760 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k