Senior Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
We are seeking a committed and experienced Senior Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Inpatient Adult Surgical Ward at their large acute hospital, situated on the edge of the thriving modern town of Basingstoke, Hampshire, right by the M3. This is a full time role.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent healthcare; working with many of the South East's most experienced Consultants and a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence delivers a high standard of Acute Medical and Surgical care supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the ward activities to ensure a safe and positive learning environment for all members of hospital staff within the area.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
Minimum of two years' (at least one year UK-based) post-registration experience .
To have completed a recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification is highly desirable.
Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, we are in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Surgical Ward vacancies, click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, full-time, part-time
- Rate: Â£29k - 31k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NGS902/10
- Posted: 2016-08-06 06:53:08 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Manager - Nursing and Dementia Care Home
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - A&E
- Ward Manager-Mental Health (CAMHS)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Acute Medicine
- Charge Nurse-Mental Health (CAMHS HDU)
- MRI Radiographer P/T (18.75 Hrs)
- Deputy General Manager - Neurology Care Centre
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Theatre Practitioner (Multi-Skilled)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Locum Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - ITU (Isle of Man)
- NHS Band 6 Theatre (Cardiac) Scrub Practitioners
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Surgical (Band 6/7)
- Hospital Physiotherapist: Senior 2 (Band 6)
- Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology (Band 5/6)
- Staff Nurse - Medical Ward (Band 5/6)
- Physiologists - Register for future Opportunities
- Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 6)
- Hospital Occupational Therapist: Senior 2 (Band 5/6)