Locum NHS Band 7 Optometrist - 2 days per week ongoing
We are seeking a Band 7 Optometrist to join our clients busy team at their acute hospital site, based in Harlow.
Harlow is a predominantly new town district in the west of Essex.
This assignment is on a locum basis, working Wednesday & Thursday with an option of working Tuesday and Wednesday by agreement.
The pay rate is £24.00 per hour PAYE or £27.50 for Ltd Co/Umbrella Co contractors.
This is an ongoing assignment with an opportunity to become a permanent role.
Full HCPC registration.
At least one years post-registration experience.
Permission to undertake employment in the UK
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Halthcare Staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of Clinical roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Clinical Recruiting Managers.
For a summary of all current Medic International vacancies click HERE and for all Essex roles click HERE.
- Start: ASAP (Locum)
- Rate: Â£24.00 - 27.50 per hour
- Location: Harlow, Essex, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AOP721/02
- Posted: 2016-08-06 07:08:02 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Infection Control Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Practice Development Nurse / Education - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Gastro / Hepatobiliary Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Reproductive Health Nurses - Future Opportunities
- Orthopaedic Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- Primary Care Nurses - Register for Opportunities
- Neurology / Neurosurgery / Rehab Nurses - Notificatitions for Future Opportunities
- X-Ray / Radiology Nurses - Register for Future Opportunities
- Nurse Practitioners - Register for Future Opportunities
- Locum Staff Nurse Band 6 - Aged & Dementia Care
- NHS Band 5 Grad/Precept. Cardiac Transplant Unit
- Staff Nurse - Oncology
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- Mental Health Staff Nurse - Adult Acute
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric ICU Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery
- Band 6 A&E Staff Nurse (Guernsey)
- Band 5 Learning Disabilities Team Leader - Residential (Guernsey)
- Staff Nurse - Day Care Unit
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Oncology (Breast)