Registered Nursing Home Manager
Nursing Home Manager - Redhill
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is looking for a manager for their 50 bedded nursing home in Redhill, Surrey.
Applicants must have previous experience as Registered Manager with CQC and be a Registered Nurse.
You must have excellent communication and written skills and be self-motivated, resilient and well-organised, you will be a team player but able to work on your own initiative.
You will be dependable, able to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the residents and the Home.
Duties will include but not restricted to;
Provide leadership to all staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment
Responsible for the day-to-day running of the home with responsibility for the care of the residents and compliance with CQC.
Manage the effective use of resources and maintain high levels of occupancy.
Provide improvement, independence and choice for residents
Starting salary is £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
To apply for the role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Paramedic - Disability Analyst - Poole
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Cardiff
- OHA Team Leader - London
- RGN - Staff Nurse, Days
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights
- Senior Care Assistant - Huyton - Permanent - Days & Nights
- RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse(s) to join the fantastic care tea
- Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Days & Nights
- Staff Nurse
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Critical Care Lead
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Weston-Super-Mare
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Isleworth
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth