Registered Nurse - Days (Elderly Care) - Daventry
Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Daventry
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a leading provider of nursing and residential homes across the UK and they require a Registered Nurse for a 50 bedded nursing home based in Daventry.
The service accepts elderly, respite and dementia care admissions, including people with physical disabilities, as well as offering day care services to the local community.
The environment is also ideal for physiotherapy and occupational therapy, including its own spa pool and fitness suite, as well as en-suite rooms and walk-in showers.
The service is fully compliant with CQC with a 'Good' rating (as of January 2015) and has excellent transport links.
Applicants must be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN).
We may consider newly-qualified applicants.
The post is to work day shifts.
The hourly rate is £12.61 - £13.75 per hour depending on experience.
If you wish to apply for this position please contact Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 or email your CV online.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)