Charge Nurse (RGN, RNLD or RMN) - up to £36,836
Charge Nurse (RGN, RNLD or RMN) - Neurological Care (up to £18.40ph)
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently recruiting for a Charge Nurse for a unique, comprehensive facility dedicated to Neurological Illnesses and Disorders (including associated mental health needs such as early onset of dementia) that provides specialist nursing and rehabilitation in a beautiful parkland estate of 50 acres.
The service is in the town of Daventry, near Northampton, conveniently located between Junction 16 of the M1 and junction 11 of the M40.
The service itself was voted Complex Care Provider of the Year in 2013 and won the Pinder's Healthcare Design Award in 2010.
The centre is based within spacious and purpose built accommodation.
There are 3 separate units catering for:
- Progressive neurological conditions
- Complex Care
We are looking for 2 Charge Nurses to work (a) on the Rehabilitation unit with residents with an acquired brain injury and (b) on the progressive conditions unit with residents with Huntington's Disease or Early Onset Dementia
Reporting to the Senior Charge Nurse on the unit the successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the Unit including developing care plans, clinical audits, co-ordinating shifts, nursing reviews as well as providing high quality direct nursing care to our residents.
Basic pay is within the scale up to £18.40 per hour (equivalent to £36,836 pa), starting point dependent on skills and experience
Annual incremental pay reviews, linked to achievement of objectives
Bank holiday enhancements - currently +£5 per hour
Additional hours premium - Additional shifts are available - currently +£5 per hour
Basic Hours: 38.5 hours per week - 7 long shifts per fortnight (part time hours available)
Holidays: 30 days (including 8 Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 after 5 years service
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme with Legal and General
- Subsidised meals
- Free uniforms
- Free convenient on-site car parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Possibility of temporary on site staff accommodation
- Uniforms provided
To apply please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons at Recruiting for Care on 0151 545 5336.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)