Nursing Home Manager - Leicester
If you are an experienced Nursing Home Manager looking for a new challenge working within a large nursing home in Leicester, I have the role for you!
My client is looking for a Registered Nursing Manager to join their team to maintain and develop further the quality of care provided within the services of the team.
As a result you will be able to play a crucial role in the development of the quality of services and have the chance to observe the difference that you will make in their lives throughout the process.
You can also rest assured that you will be working with a highly qualified team as this opportunity will give you the chance to work closely with a highly rated management team, as we've placed nurses and senior nurses with this client and their feedback has been very positive in regards to management support structure.
The ideal candidate will have two years experience as a Manager primarily based within a Nursing Home settings.
We are interviewing ASAP!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel Ahmeti, on: 0207 940 2100
OR send me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
If this opportunity is not something that is not suitable for you, but you do know someone who might be, we offer a £200 referral voucher for each person we place that's not on our database.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start