Nurse Practitioner Job, Derby
Position: Nurse Practitioner
Salary: Depending on Experience (Band 8a)
A training practice in Derby is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner to join their friendly team of staff.
They are ideally looking for a Nurse to work 30- 35 hours per week, (the practice can be flexible with this, depending on your preference).
The successful Nurse will be welcomed in to the accommodating practice who highly value teamwork, career building, training and mutual support within the friendly working environment
Benefits of the role:
This role comes with some great benefits such as an NHS pension, 30 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays, a competitive salary around band 8a (depending on experience), medical indemnity and continued support and training throughout your employment.
Parking is also available onsite.
The successful Nurse will be confident within the role of a Nurse Practitioner and strive to provide the best patient care possible.
About Chase Medical:
Chase Medical specialise in providing locum, permanent and contractual work to Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, within a variety of Primary Care and Community settings.
Chase Medical benefits:
* Exclusive access to roles not advertised elsewhere- a lot of our clients use only ourselves to recruit their staff
* We can negotiate for you- we can negotiate the terms of employment and salary on your behalf to make sure you are 100% happy before accepting the position
* We provide help along the way- we are always here to help should you have any questions or queries about the role and we will prepare you for any interviews you attend
* We are Specialists- if you're a Nurse Practitioner or Practice Nurse our roles are suite to you, and should you not see your perfect position, we can work on finding this for you
How to apply:
To apply- simply send your most recent CV to Rebecca Hawksworth, Senior Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com quoting the reference RHDERBYPERM and she will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on this vacancy or any other opportunities we may have for you, call Rebecca on 0114 2757421
Call Rebecca today, and see what Chase Medical can offer you.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 18-22 Per Hour p.a. pro rata, dependent on experience
- Location: Derbyshire
- Type: Both
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Rebecca Hawksworth
- Tel: 0114 2757421
- Fax: 0114 218 0995
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RHDERBYSHIREPERM
- Posted: 2016-08-08 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Nurse Practitioner, Newton-le-Willows
- Practice Nurse West London
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Derby
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Bristol
- Health Care Assistant, near to Liverpool
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Bristol
- Nurse Practitioner, Bristol
- Boston Nurse Practitioner (NP) Prescriber
- Practice Nurse, Sheffield
- Nurse Practitioner: Sheffield
- Community Sister/Charge Nurse, SW London
- Practice Nurse : Locum Shifts in Manchester
- Practice Nurse Shifts Available in Nottingham
- Nurse Practitioner Locum Shifts in High Wycombe
- Well Woman Practice Nurse - near Epsom, Kingston KT21
- Nurse Practitioner : Wakefield
- Nurse Practitioner, Worcester
- Practice Nurse : Liverpool
- Nurse Practitioner, Staines
- Practice Nurse : Bristol