Hospital BioMedical Manager - Houston
The Site Manager of BIOMED business is responsible for managing and directing the daily activities of the technical service and equipment management teams for designated site(s) to achieve the short and mid-term financial and operating objectives set by the overall organization's business plan.
Knowledge and Physical Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and management experience.
Biomedical Technician degree preferred.
Associate's degree with 5-7 years of technical services or healthcare management experience acceptable.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry, including an understanding of hospital operations and medical equipment manfacturers.
- Business and financial management expertise to assist with contract management and account margin maintenance.
- Experience in working in a time-critical environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as nights and emergency off-hours as required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Able to lift and/or push 75 pounds.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Behavioral Skills (How the jobholder must conduct themselves with other people.)
- Effectively builds credibility and trust with customer administration, clinicians and staff.
- Possesses quality orientation with a “get it right the first time” attitude.
- Complies with patient privacy laws in all matters.
- Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
- Flexible, coachable.
- Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills (listening, writing and speaking).
- Proactive and self motivated; makes sound and timely decisions.
- Operates with a proactive approach towards safety, health and quality in compliance with all company, governmental and customer policies and regulations.
- Demonstrates team orientation and shows respect for others.
- Organized; prioritizes to meet deadlines.
- Responds positively to challenges and targets.
- Remains calm and self-controlled in the face of ambiguity and change.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Technical Services Support Administrator - Temporary
- Hospital Service Technician F/T Jefferson City, MO M-F 11:30-8p
- Hospital Service Technician - PT Sat/Sun/Mon (NE)
- Hospital Service Technician -The Woodlands (PM's/Weekends)
- Hospital Service Technician - PT nights/Tulsa
- Strategic Account Executive - San Antonio OR McAllen Texas
- Surgical Laser Technician (Sacramento, CA)
- Hospital Service Technician - FT 2nd shift (Mem. City)
- Payroll Manager
- Medical Equipment Delivery Driver/Oklahoma City (2nd shift)
- Medical Account Executive - Cleveland, OH
- Medical Equipment Processor/Cleaner - PT Tulsa
- Hospital Service Technician - FT
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Sat/Sun & Mon St Louis, MO
- Customer Service Technician - FT San Francisco
- Hospital Operations Manager - Alameda/Highland
- Specialty Sales Executive - San Jose OR San Francisco
- Patient Handling Technician
- Biomedical Technician - Burbank
- Laser Technician - Nashville, TN