Team Leader - Inhalation Formulation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Team Leader - Inhalation Formulation to join a leading pharmaceutical research company based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Team Leader - Inhalation Formulation you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Team Leader - Inhalation Formulation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Develop and lead a team of scientists analysing samples in support of pre-clinical studies.
Implement new technologies and techniques into the department.
Oversee formulation analysis and analytical techniques for pharmaceutical powder and solid form doses.
Direct method development and resolve analytical issues.
Prepare and review analytical protocols.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Team Leader - Inhalation Formulation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry
Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical or contract research organisation (CRO)
A working knowledge and practical experience with formulation and method development.
Key Words: formulation, team leader, manager, pharmaceutical, CRO, analytical
- Start: 09/08/2016
- Rate: Â£32000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Cambridgeshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Megan Rich
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2870
- Posted: 2016-08-09 10:31:16 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- QC Supervisor
- Project Assistant
- Global Fragrance Development Manager
- Document Controller
- Senior Principal Scientist - Medicinal Chemistry
- Hospital Key Account Manager
- Product Development Manager - FMCG
- Analytical Development Technical Specialist
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Research Associate - Immunology
- Packaging Artwork Coordinator
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer