Warehouse Operative (Nights)
Leading manufacturer is now seeking a handful of Warehouse Operatives to join their team on night shifts!
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working within a fast-paced environment, hold good work ethics and be availabe to work night shifts 4on/4off.
As a Successful Warehouse Operative your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the warehouse manager to smoothly run the operations
- Picking and packing of goods
- Sorting parcels from deliveries (which can be up to 25kg) in to designated areas of the warehouse
- Coordinating with supervisors
The successful Night Warehouse Supervisor will have:
- Skills to work in a fast paced company
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Good team working skills
- Have your own transport .
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Call Centre Manager
- Junior Print Designer
- Research and Data Entry Assistant
- Retail & Consumer Markets – Research
- Retail Cashier
- Automotive Production Operatives
- Order Pickers
- Mortgage Advisor
- Database Assistant
- Retail Administrator
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Graduate Trade Analyst
- Junior Marketing Associate Sales
- Factory Assistant (Warehouse)
- Sales Assistant
- Bar Staff
- International Sales
- Business Analyst