C# Developer - .NET, SQL, GIT - Government long-term contract
An interesting Government organisation, is currently looking for a C# Developer to join them on a contract for 1 year in Taunton, Somerset.
You need to have:
- 5+ years C# development including solid experience of .Net Framework
- The ability to pick up new technologies quickly and apply them to business problems
- Experience of unit testing, code review and automated testing
- Experience working as part of an agile team
Due to the nature of what this Department does, SC is required.
Therefore we cannot except applications from candidates with Visas.
Current SC Clearance or Government experience will benefit your application.
Please don't hesitate to contact Lilly Smith of NonStop Recruitment on 0203 519 1775 for a confidential discussion, or send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong IT focus.
As an agency, NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe.
A lot of time is spent on training our consultants to be specialists within their markets.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry.
My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you.
My knowledge of the marketplace at the moment means that I can offer you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across the UK.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately