Primary School Teacher - Work with You Favourite Age Group
My client is an Academy, looking for a primary school teacher with QTS to join their team.
Before starting your teaching career in a motivating and challenging environment, you will have a possibility to choose the age group which you want to teach.
That will enable you to work with pupils who you like to work with the most and help them to develop.
You will have an opportunity to deliver your knowledge and experience to the pupils of your favourite age.
You will receive:
- Interviews in August and fast feedback from the school.
- Location of the school close to London with a great transportation links.
- Permanent position and great stability.
Requirements for you:
- DBS check.
- QTS preferably, NQT acceptable.
- Desire and ability to improve the school and help the pupils to develop.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person is getting a job!, Primary school, Primary school teacher, South-East London, Permanent, KS 1, KS 2, Key stage 1, Key stage 2, KS1 teacher, KS1 teaching, taught KS1, teach KS1, taught key stage 1, teach key stage 1, key stage 1 teacher, key stage 1 teaching, KS2 teacher, KS2 teaching, taught KS2, teach KS2, taught key stage 2, teach key stage 2, key stage 2 teacher, key stage 2 teaching, teach primary school, primary school teacher, primary school teaching, taught primary school, year 3 teaching, teach year 3, taught year 3, year 3 teacher, year 4 teaching, teach year 4, taught year 4, year 4 teacher, year 5 teaching, teach year 5, taught year 5, year 5 teacher, year 6 teaching, teach year 6, taught year 6.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium