Call Centre Customer Service Assistants
Call Centre Agent (£15,000- £20,000)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for hard working individuals to work as Call Centre Agents within a leading firm!!
If you want to jump start your career with a leading Service Provider that can give you the exposure and experience to improve in your profession, then this fabulous opportunity could be the right opportunity for you.
Besides getting paid a handsome salary (depending on experience), you also get your hands-on some challenging tasks.
This truly is a perfect scope to prove your skills and abilities!!
The duties of a Call Centre Agent are to:
- Answer inbound calls
- Sell products
- Provide excellent customer service
Skills that a Call Centre Agent should hold are:
- Telesales experience (not mandatorily required as training given)
- Flexibility to work on shifts
- Good telephonic manner and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Professional attitude
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Full Time Retail Sales Consultant
- Junior Marketing & Sales Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor (Insurance)
- After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant
- Meeting Room Coordinator
- Painter & Decorator
- Vehicle Preparation Agent
- Warehouse Training Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee-Credit Analyst
- Stock Replenishment (Retail)
- Collections / Recoveries Claims Handler
- Facilities Assistant - Law Firm
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Retail and Till Operator
- Manufacturing Assistant
- Store Retail Advisor
- Support Engineer/Network Engineer