Commercial Director £175,000 p.a.
package - London
Fantastic opportunity for seasoned professional to join a world class international infrastructure and technology solutions company
As Commercial Director, you will provide commercial guidance and direction to the business, managing all aspects of the company's commercial interface with customers.
You will provide commercial support services to internal and external stakeholders and all front-line customer-facing colleagues, acting as a member of the Executive Team and representing the company at customer / stakeholder / management / industry forums.
You will work closely with the sales, marketing, finance and operations teams to generate bid and tender responses, coordinate pricing strategies, manage complex high value service level agreements ( SLA ), respond to customers' business requirements and maximise overall profit margins for the business.
Our client is an international corporation with activities around the globe and spanning a wide variety of sectors including IT, Construction, Technology, Telecommunications, Industrial and Transport Solutions.
With offices located in Central London, they continue to win public / private sector contracts and to supply the UK and world markets with 21st century infrastructure, technology and solutions.
Preferably with an engineering, manufacturing, transportation or technology sector background and a relevant qualification to match your experience, the ideal Commercial Director will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic individual with a demonstrable record of achievement in their industry sector(s).
With wide ranging commercial expertise from supply chain through to customer delivery along with strong communication and management abilities, you will have:
- substantial experience in complex commercial, contractual and negotiating environments
- comprehensive knowledge of bid / tender / proposal / quotation response processes
- the ability to operate at management and Board level within a global organisation
- experience of private and public partnership contracts and JV, Alliance or Partnership activity
- thorough understanding of the sales, marketing and business development processes
If you wish to be considered for the role of Commercial Director, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262319CNF.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: commercial director jobs London senior executive management infrastructure construction technology manufacturing production rail jobs engineering sales marketing business development London jobs head of commercial fd finance director sales and marketing director jobs london
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients.
If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability.
By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only.
Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
More Jobs from ThreePeople
- Sales & Marketing Administrator
- Sales / Business Development Executive
- Call Centre / Customer Service Advisor
- Project Manager / Office Manager
- Regional Press Adviser
- Software Engineer
- Goods Inward / Stock-keeper / Dispatch / Solution Manufacturing
- Health & Safety Manager
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Account Manager - Telecoms
- Sales Executive / Telesales
- CIO / Chief Information Officer
- Software Engineer / Implementation Consultant
- Sales Director - Software / SaaS
- Buyer / Purchasing Manager
- Sales Administrator / Account Executive
- Administrator - HR
- Sales Manager
- Trainee Sales Executive
- Sales Team Manager