Solicitor/Fee Earner - Personal Injury - Chester
My Client are a well established firm based in the Chester area, due to continued expansion they are now in a position to recruit for an experienced Solicitor/Fee Earner to join their Personal Injury team.
To manager a mixed caseload of Personal Injury files from inclusion to settlement or trial.
Files will include but not limited to:
- Slips and Trips
- Low Velocity Impact (LVI)
- Credit Hire
You will be an experienced Personal Injury Fee Earner or Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
You will have experience of handing your own caseload from inception to conclusion.
You will be an effective communicator both written and orally.
You will have excellent organisation and planning skills, you will be an excellent communicator both verbal and written, ideally you will be computer literate and have a positive can do attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to progress with your career within an experienced firm and in return will offer a very competitive salary
To apply please forward your CV to Simon Scott at Clayton Legal firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01772 259 121 to discuss further
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal